Heart of the Carolinas Home Care is Committed to Anderson
Care begins with a FREE RN assessment visit. The client and family members are encouraged to assist with the Care Plan formation provided by this RN. This free service usually takes an hour to complete and gives everyone a clear path of duties and responsibilities.
Call Us if …
- You are recovering from an illness and need help to get back on your feet.
- You need assistance to get showered and dressed.
- You have a terminal illness and wish to remain at home.
- Your family member takes care of you and they need a break.
- Your loved one is fiercely independent, living alone, at risk for falls, forgetting to take his/her medication……
- You need someone to run errands, take you to doctor’s appointments.
- You need someone to help with grocery shopping, and provide light housekeeping & laundry.
- You need pet care, companionship or meal preparation.
Get Social With Us